Job placements, regular course updates, information on webinars, meetings, and conferences are posted on the google group. This group is created exclusively for students and is accessible 24×7.
The drive contains encrypted videos of every lecture, videos of role plays, and advanced topics.
Recordings of training on various features of tools like MS Word, Plagiarism tools etc. are available for reference.
Video on tips to write a good resume along with samples are added to help you build an effective resume.
Audio files of probable questions that could be asked during an interview along with suitable answers, are available to help you prepare for an interview.
Concept Dictionary is also added to help you prepare for the interview and summarize the entire course.
Freelancing Road Map
Right from creating a work setup to getting projects online and finally completing the project, a systematic step-by-step guide is provided to help you become a freelancer. There are exclusive sessions on creating your own website and building your portfolio.
Templates for preparing quotation and invoices are given with explanation.
A set of 10 Training Booklets specially designed and compiled for our students.
Ask the course coordinator for a free sample booklet.
This is a unique course designed by Technowrites to meet the requirements of the industry and supplement its growth. The course is highly job-oriented. The course is unique in many ways:
- The training includes many assignments, which are tuned to the real-life requirements of the industry.
- It is ideal for anyone who is looking at mid-career change without taking the risk of leaving the job initially.
- Good training is guaranteed as the course model is designed based on our more than 19 years of professional experience and more than 8years of training experience.
- The course model is continuously updated to ensure that it is in line with the industry’s requirements.
Technowrites wants to take in good candidates and give them good training. We do not recommend Technical Writing career to everyone who comes to us. Technical Writer’s job needs certain skill-sets. We therefore test the candidates and then recommend this course to them. Paying the fees and joining the course is the candidate’s decision. A candidate, even after failing the test, will be permitted to take admission to the course.
We cover the following tools:
- MS Word
- Adobe RoboHelp
- Overview of DITA OT
- Overview of Portable & Freeware Applications
The course gives the candidates additional time on the tools, other than the regular lab hours. In addition, additional advanced course modules are available for learning the advanced features of specific tools.
After completing this course, you start as a
- Technical Writer
- Multimedia Content Developer
- Web Content Developer
- Instructional Designer
- Courseware Developer
This is a typical hierarchy for a Technical Writer in a service provider company.
In a service provider company, you are not working on a product. Whatever documents you write is a part of a project. Hence, the growth is more along the managerial path.
Typical hierarchy for a Technical Writer in a product company.
In a product company, you can grow as an individual contributor (IC) or as a manager. In some cases, an IC can earn more than a manager. An IC collects tremendous domain knowledge about a product while working on it. This knowledge makes the person indispensable for the organization. The post of “Director” exists in multinational companies only. After this, the person can grow further as Program Manager, Vice President, and so on.
Some of our students are also doing freelancing.
Yes, on successful completion of the course, you will get a Diploma certificate from Technowrites Pvt. Ltd. Course completion includes completion of all assignments and appearing for examination in the given time
This course is not affiliated to any university or any other educational institute. It is conceptualized by Technowrites Pvt. Ltd. Technowrites has an established name in the industry. It has been created based on our professional and training experience.
Our courses are highly appreciated by the industry. However, the pay packet will depend on a number of factors, like your ability to negotiate, employer standards, ongoing market rate, and so on. Technowrites itself will offer internship or contracts to successful students showing excellent track record. It should not be difficult to get a starting package of Rs. 2,40,000/- (Rupees two lakh forty thousand per annum) to Rs. 5,40,000/- (Rupees five lakh forty thousand per annum).
Yes. It is called as Diploma in Technical Communication in Virtual Classroom Model. The online course is as powerful as the classroom course. It is a blend of training videos, training exercises, assignments (all of them are checked by our faculty and detailed personalized feedback is given), and contact hours (optional). We communicate with our students through Web based sessions, where in they can clarify their doubts. This is an internet based interactive session where you can solve your doubts and get feedback on assignments.
Technowrites Pvt. Ltd. is positive that the students will get a good placement after completing the course. Here are the plus points of the course.
- The entire course is designed for fulfilling requirements of a job. All the course assignments are related to the day-to-day work done by Technical Writers.
- We send information about companies looking out for Technical Writers to our course students.
- We have special sessions related to resume-writing (for a technical writer, resume is seen as sample of writing).
- We have special sessions on appearing for interviews.
- We ourselves offer jobs to select students of our course.
We believe in continuously updating our courses to cover latest topics and trends. So the course most certainly would be updated every year!
We do not give any discount in the fees. We believe in giving higher value than reducing price. Along with all the theory sessions and assignments you will be getting
- Special lecture in Resume Writing
- Special lecture in Job Interviews
- Ongoing assignment feedbacks till the candidate and faculty both are satisfied with output
- Mock-interview sessions
- Job Opportunity updates and special guidance for screening tests
- Opportunity to attend special learning sessions arranged by Technowrites Connect
- Opportunity to view course videos any number of times (useful if you miss a lecture)
- Opportunity to take a specific part of course or the entire course again within next 2 years!
- Set of files given to every student on the pen drive, for easy reference. You can copy and saves this material for future use. It includes audio files, video snippets, documents, spreadsheets, articles, training transcripts, and much more. You can continue to use it even after the course is completed.
In last 1 year, we have added the following. We are not taking any extra charges for this.
- Perpetual Membership of Technowrites Students Group (where lots of updates and job postings are sent.) This will continue even after the course is completed
- Set of files given to every student on the pen drive, for easy reference. You can copy and saves this material for future use. It includes audio files, video snippets, documents, spreadsheets, articles, training transcripts, and much more. You can continue to use it even after the course is completed
- Specially Designed Interview Trainer included in the set of files given on pen drive
- Exercises to revise all major parts of the course (TW Theory, TW Process, MS Word, Adobe RoboHelp, Adobe FrameMaker). We continuously add more training content and keep our course updated
Note: *Perpetual indicates the time till Technowrites able to maintain the site & Google group
- Videos to explain the questionnaires
- Videos to explain assignments